nani IRO's 'Wild Flower' collection by Naomi Ito Textile:
"Let's keep walking, into the scenery showing beautiful colors each season
I gently pick the wild flowers at my feet.
Drawing the preciousness of small lives."
Rexcell also known as Lexcel is a Japanese lyocell fabric, cellulose derived. Similar to Viscose in hand feel, it is soft and has a beautiful soft drape.
Rexcell/Lexcel is developed by a Japanese textile company Fujibo Textiles using ecological methods without the use of harsh chemicals.
A soft sumptuous premium fabric in a beautiful nani IRO print, perfect for stylish spring/summer tops, skirts and dresses.
Composition: 100% Rexcell
Weight: 110 g/m²
Width: 106 cm
Colour: Mustard with silver floral print
Care: Rexcell is sensitive to heat and friction, so avoid rubbing. Low iron, air dry.
Made in: Japan
Photos 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11 Copyright: © · KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Straw 4802
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.