RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
Random Acts of Kindness Week
12-18 Feb 2023
- Random Acts of Kindness Day 17 Feb 2023
- World Kindness Day 13 Nov 2023
Make Kindness The Norm
There's plenty of awareness days throughout the year so it can be hard to keep track of what's when but this one is definitely one I highly encourage to just generally be a thing ALL OF THE TIME! It doesn't have to cost anything to be kind to ourselves and each another.
From the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, here's a list of everyday things we can do to be kind:
- Give others the benefit of the doubt
- Share a snack
- Drink a glass of water
- Pick up litter
- Read with a child
- Acknowledge someone who deserves praise
- Use a reusable water bottle
- Open doors for others
- Support locally owned businesses
- Share your favourite song with someone
- Text someone a positive message
- Give an unexpected gift
- Go for a long walk
- Leave an extra tip
- Encourage a friend
- Celebrate someone else's accomplishment
- Send a thank you note
- Put away your phone and listen with your heart
- Love who you are
and my favourite ones:
- Compliment with reckless abandon! And last but not least:
- Laugh until your belly hurts!
Kindness requires intentional actions and hopefully, many of these are already the norm for many of us! Make kindness contagious!
Find out more inspiring acts of being kind to ourselves, each other and our planet at: https://www.randomactsofkindness.org
A KIND CLOTH is in no way affiliated with any aforementioned businesses. All opinions expressed are personal.