SELFLESS SEW APRIL CHALLENGE 2022
Get involved with sewing for others this month!
Hosted by the lovely sewists, Crystal @MySewcialThread, and Adele @Sew4Serenity, a new challenge for April is in place to encourage sewing for others. Posting your makes on Instagram at the end of the month using the hashtag #selflesssewapril22 enters you into the challenge with a chance to win one of many prizes on offer! A KIND CLOTH is proud to be one of these sponsors and will offer a prize to a winner selected by the hosts!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Sew for family, friends, charities or pets
- Post your makes under #selflesssewapril22 on the 30th April only to be entered into the competition
- Post your work in progress / sneak peeks under the hashtag #selfesssewapril22wip
- Tag the hosts @mysewcialthread and @sew4serenity
- Open to sewists worldwide
- Multiple entries allowed
- Indicate who your make is for
- Indicate whether you are a UK resident or not (to allocate an appropriate prize if you win)
- You can mention the sewing pattern and fabric used
You can find out more about the challenge through the hosts' vlog channels on YouTube at:
- My Sewcial Thread:
- Sew 4 Serenity:
or via their Instagram handles:
Crystal @mysewcialthread and Adele @sew4serenity
Have fun, and sew for others!