From The Avid Seamstress, the Culottes provide the ultimate middle ground between skirts and trousers; all the swish factor of a skirt with the practicality of trousers.
The Culottes are edgy, versatile and a wardrobe staple suitable for all seasons.
The Culottes feature a pleated detail, large inseam pockets (designed to sit flat and not interrupt the silhouette), a fitted waistband, a concealed zipper at the back and a wide hem.
Fancy going full length? Use the lengthen lines included and create yourself a gorgeous pair of trousers.
Pattern sizes UK 6 - UK 22
Level Confident Beginner - Intermediate
Lightweight to medium weight woven fabrics: cotton, cotton lawn, poplin, corduroy, chambray, denim, linen, Tencel, moleskin and velvet.
Fabric, Thread to match fabric, Iron-on interfacing (light/medium) 0.5m, 20cm / 8" Invisible/Concealed zipper, Zipper presser foot. Optional but suggested - Concealed zipper presser foot.
- Sewing pattern sheet printed on high-quality 60gsm pattern paper (irons/pins beautifully)
- Step-by-step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking accurate measurements
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All encased in a re-closable envelope
Photo Credits: The Avid Seamstress
Only the sewing pattern is supplied - photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.