From Atelier Brunette's 'Wonderlust' collection, when Paris meets London. A sophisticated and whimsical Franglais cocktail! She is the meeting between French style and the imperceptible British mood! A mix of emblematic influences from across the English Channel, rich in colour to offer you unlimited style combinations to have fun with.
A lush, interesting colourful print, this EcoVero Viscose fabric has a crisp handle, perfect for shirts, skirts, culottes and much more! Note that the drape is not as soft and fluid than that of the Jane fabric prints.
On a deep red rust background, with red/pink/purple floral print. The "Peony" fabric print is also available on a soft lavender purple background colour called "Divine Parma" available by clicking here.
The Atelier Brunette "Peony" viscose fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and woven from Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ certified fibres. This viscose is free of harmful substances and the manufacturing cycle has been optimised to drastically reduce the environmental impact compared to traditional viscose.
Designed in France // Made in India
Composition: 100% LENZING™️ EcoVero™️ Viscose
Certifications: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, LENZING™️ EcoVero™️ Viscose Fibres
Weight: 120 g/m²
Width: 140cm / 55"
Washing / Care: Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
Copyrighted images: 1-6 Atelier Brunette, 7 A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.