(£17.50 per metre)
"This is THE Collection that celebrates 10 years of Atelier Brunette with you, and for You!
It particularly reflects our attachment to materials, patterns and colors.
It’s THE Collection that tells the story of our encounters and that expresses our emotions.
The Viscose twill fabric imagined for our 10 years by your side: an exhilarating print that transcribes the whirlwind of our (crazy) years creating unique prints for you to sew."
A gorgeous fresh print to reawaken the senses! A beautiful drapey, twill weave fabric perfect for blouses, shirts, dresses, skirts, culottes etc!
The Atelier Brunette Viscose fabrics are made with Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ certified fibres, which are more environmentally friendly than those of traditional viscose.
Designed in France // Made in India
Standard 100 Oeko-Tex certified // Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ viscose fibres
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ Viscose
Weight: 150 g/m²
Colour: "Blush" Light Peach Pink
Width: 140cm / 55"
Washing / Care: Cold wash, gentle spin, do not tumble dry
Copyrighted Images: Atelier Brunette
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Oat Flakes 0537
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.