(£15.00p/m, reduced from £17.50p/m)
For Cloud9 Fabrics, Crystallized Ivory comes from the Stardust collection, designed by Elizabeth Olwen.
'Stardust' is a super groovy and sparkly collection inspired by our deep connections to each other, to nature, to the cosmos. It is a celebration of nature's many magical forms, a world where rainbows talks to flowers and we take our cues from the moon. A world where everything, and everyone, is made of stardust.
Elizabeth Olwen is a Canadian print and pattern designer living in Portugal. Creating highly considered patterns infused with heart and soul, with the intention of spreading beauty, of amplifying joy.
For Cloud9 Fabrics: "Organic Cotton. Happy You. Happy Earth."
A Quilter's Weight Cotton, this fabric has more structure than that of a cotton lawn, and so, is perfect for quilting. Suitable for garments that don't need fluid drape, but a bit of structure, such as boxy tops, shirts, skirts, shorts, trousers.
We're thinking this fabric and it's print is perfect for Anna Allen Clothing's cult Anthea Blouse!
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Width: 44"-45" / 111cm-114cm
Colour: Multicolour on Off-White background
Care: Machine Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Tumble-Dry Low - Remove Promptly.
Made in: Korea
Images: 1-6: A KIND CLOTH, 7-8: Cloud9 Fabrics
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Natural 4801 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Eggshell 1000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.