(£9.50 per metre)
A solid plain Ecru Organic Cotton Poplin, for your wardrobe staples, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. A perfect off-white colour for a classic shirt if you don't want a stark bleached white colour!
Cotton Poplin is a tightly woven fabric, its structure soft and durable.
Often used for shirts, Organic Cotton Poplin is a lightweight fabric also suitable for blouses and dresses for both children and adults alike.
The supplier has certifications meaning this fabric was made using no pesticides, colourants or toxic materials. Produced with strict waste management, and with better circumstances for the workers.
Also STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified, this fabric has been tested to ensure there are no harmful substances present.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Washing Care: Machine Wash 30°, Do Not Bleach, Iron-Low Heat, Dryclean - Any Solvent Except Trichloroethylene, Tumble Dry - Low Heat
Made in: Turkey
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Natural 4801 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Eggshell 1000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.