From the Friday Pattern Co., meet the Donny Shirt Pattern.
The Donny Shirt is a boxy pull-on top that is designed to be a workhorse in your wardrobe. It is a dartless top with a lapel collar and patch pocket. The Donny is a great everyday top that can be worn with practically anything. Because of its boxy silhouette, the Donny is comfortable but still cool.
Pair it with jeans or a skirt, layer it over or under a dress - the sky’s the limit! is a boxy dolman sleeved top, slightly cropped, with a square neckline.
This pattern comes in sizes XS - 7X.
- Sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 1/2 yard [.45 metres] - 45" [114cm] wide fusible interfacing.
- Matching thread
Woven fabrics with a bit of structure such as cotton poplins, marlie lawn cotton, linen.
You may need to purchase extra yardage if your fabric has a heavy nap, is directional, striped, or has an obvious repeat.
|Yards [metres]||XS - M||L - XXL||1X - 4X||5X - 7|
|45" [114cm] Wide Fabric||1.4 [1.3]||1.6 [1.5]||1.9 [1.7]||2.2 |
|54-60" [137-153cm] Wide Fabric||1.2 [1.1]||1.4 [1.3]||1.6 [1.5]||1.9 [1.7]|
Model Fit Notes
- The model in the green version is wearing a size 6X. The fabric is 100% linen.
- The model in the white version is wearing a size small. The fabric is a silk noil.
Image Credits: Friday Pattern Co.
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.