Friday Pattern Company sewing patterns collection now include the Saturday Skirt Set. Easy to sew for woven fabrics.
This set is for when it’s Saturday night and you have ‘nothing to wear’. The Saturday skirt set is made up of a wrap top and midi skirt that are comfortable, glamorous, and fun! Both patterns are designed to be easy to sew. The wrap top features long sleeves brought in at the hem with elastic. It can be wrapped in several different ways! The skirt is a flowy a-line dream brought in in the back with elastic for an easy and comfortable fit, not to mention the skirt features roomy pockets.
Make this set from a silk for a party-ready get up.
Make it in linen for an everyday uniform.
These pieces can be worn together or mixed and matched with other Friday patterns. The Saturday Skirt set pieces are sure to be a versatile addition to your handmade wardrobe.
This pattern comes in sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm - 60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes both top and skirt patterns.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- Safety pin
- Matching thread
- 1/2 yard [.5 meters] - 3/8”[1cm] wide elastic
- 2/3 yard [.6 meters] - 1”[2.5cm] wide elastic
- 1/8 yard [12cm] fusible interfacing.
- Optional: 2.5 yards [2.3 meters] single fold bias tape (1/2”[1.3cm] wide) for finishing facing edges.
Woven fabrics. You may need to purchase extra yardage if your fabric has a heavy nap, is directional, striped, or has an obvious repeat.
54-60" (137-153cm) Wide Fabric:
|Yards (metres)||XS - M||L - XXL||1X - 4X||5X - 7X|
|Top||1.8 (1.6)||2 (1.8)||2.7 (2.5)||3.2 (2.9)|
|Skirt||2.1 (1.9)||2.25 (2.1)||2.4 (2.2)||2.5 (2.3)|
- The model in the green version is wearing a size 6X in the top and skirt.
- The model in the red version is wearing a size small in the top and skirt.
Images: Friday Pattern Co.
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.