(£17.00 per metre)
A solid plain Black European Linen fabric, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
Perfect for both keeping cool in the summer, and for transitioning into colder months, in classic white for your wardrobe staples.
Linen is derived from Flax, one of the oldest and strongest natural bast fibres extracted from flax or linseed plants. These are grown quickly and easily, requiring few chemicals, and does not require irrigation during its cultivation.
Pilling and insect resistant, Linen is breathable and cool to wear in the summer. Though prone to creasing, it will soften after wash and wear.
Suitable for all types of garments, tops, blouses, shirts, dresses, trousers, light jackets etc.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified, this fabric has been tested to ensure there are no harmful substances present.
Composition: 100% Linen
Certifications: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Washing Care: Machine Wash 40°, Do Not Bleach
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Thread in Black Onyx 4808 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Black 4000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.