(£19.00 per metre)
New for Summer, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Our hot summer days end in great celebration under the crackling of weekly fireworks from the seaside. Artifice, a motif full of movement where multiple touches come bursting in a circular fashion to amaze your outfits. On a purple background like the colour of the sky at nightfall, the show takes shape thanks to a palette of pink that goes from the lightest to the intensity of fuchsia, using notes of coral. The mustard yellow warms up this abstract pattern and reminds us that after this hot summer night the sun will shine on our skin again.
Dresses, blouses, skirts will all go well with this fluid and stable viscose. The combinations will be simple to vary your styles. Choose coral for a breathtaking outfit or, conversely, play softness with the addition of pale pink."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Colour: Yellows, Corals, Pinks on a Deep Purple background
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), iron inside out at low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Purple 4813
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Deep Purple 0046
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.