(£19.00 per metre)
New for Summer, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Limonade is the quintessential summer pattern. Its little lemons send us directly under the Mediterranean sun where it is good to have a lemonade in the shade of the pines. A refreshing break in hot weather that you enjoy wearing your prettiest holiday outfit. Pastel pink stripes bring character to this pattern and offer a romantic lemon background that is adorned with colours that are both full of vitality and softness. We find both pep colours like orange and coral that soften on contact with grey lemons and old pink. This pattern is balanced with the electric blue leaves.
We like to wear this pattern as a summer dress or skirt with a straw hat on the head. Have fun playing with the direction of the stripes on a shirt for a more urban outfit."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Colour: Pink, Orange, Grey Lemons on Pale Pink & White Stripe background
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), iron inside out at low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in White 4800 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Shell 0082
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.