(£19.00 per metre)
New for Summer, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Famous for its luminous colour, Mimosa spreads a sweet scent of honey and straw into your wardrobe. We imagine the hair in the wind on the winding roads of the Côte d'Azur. Like a postcard landscape, the azure blue of the sea blends with the ochre that echoes the sun at its zenith. On a cream background for a Mediterranean atmosphere, its sunny and fluffy little yellow balls will shine on your outfits while the slightly purple blue stems will prolong you in the deep waters of the Mediterranean.
To be sewn into a top and worn over denim shorts, Mimosa will also be perfect for a dress with a pretty neckline. It appreciates a flowing outfit and lets the sea air caress our hair... let summer permeate your projects."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Colour: Ochre, Purple Sprigs on Pale Cream Pink background
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), iron inside out at low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Shell 0082
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.