(£19.00 per metre)
New for Winter, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Boréale is the most magical moment of winter nights. The freezing weather lets the sky play thousands of colours. The darkening of the penumbra gives way to purple, fuchsia, caramel, pine green, buttercup and old rose tones that twirl in the sky. We freeze to watch nature impress us in its crystal case.
A strong pattern to sew in a long dress to assert your style or in a small skirt or top to match it with another plain piece preferably. These strong colours can be counterbalanced by notes of caramel and honey present on the fabric."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, trousers, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are sourced from sustainably managed forests, printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the OEKO-TEX STeP standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Peony 1417
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.