(£19.00 per metre)
New for Spring, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Giverny is an abstract motif that originates in the many works of Claude Monet painted on the edge of his pond in this emblematic place. Like a painter's palette, small multicoloured touches are scattered on the fabric. Like the water lilies in the painter's best-known works, these rounded colour tips cover a navy blue background. Fuchsia, sky blue, water green, purple, orange, white and beige bring warmth to this composition and bring colour into our spring. This small French village gives its name to this fabric and sets the scene for our collection. This motif is worn on everything and everywhere; from the blouse we love in spring, to the midi dress and our fitted pants. The colours of this viscose allow all combinations for its 100% handmade dressing room."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, trousers, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Colour: Multicolour, Navy Blue background.
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Navy 0825
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.