(£19.00 per metre)
New for Summer, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Louisiana is a silky fabric that perfectly reflects the last rays of the Golden Hour sun. Symbol of beauty and grace, we adorn ourselves with beautiful watercolour red carnation flowers interspersed with bouquets of small fuchsia pink and white flowers. Arranged in multiple bouquets whose composition varies, it is accompanied by pigmented leaves of a frank blue with green reflections. Pretty discreet little red hearts bring a sparkling, mischievous touch to this fabric.
Dress, blouse, skirt, pants or even jumpsuits, everything will go with this sublime pattern which will become a must in your summer suitcase. All our patterns will sublimate you with this fabric. If you wear Louisiana for your bottoms, choose a white top; if on the other hand you wear Louisiana on top, combine it with jeans or white shorts."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Colour: Red flowers, Deep Green leaves on a Deep Salmon background
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), iron inside out at low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Salmon 4807
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.