(£19.00 per metre)
New for Spring, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Nénuphar is the essence of this collection. The movement of this motif is reminiscent of the one of water, omnipresent in Monet's paintings painted on the edge of his pond. We find the same effect as this artistic current where small paint stains come together to form a bucolic landscape. It is by getting closer that these touches of colour turn out to be small flowers. Like a reflection on the water, blue intertwines with orange, lilac and green hues on an off-white background.
We like to wear this pattern as a blouse with jeans for a fresh outfit; in skirt or pants it will be worn with a pink t-shirt. Then in winter, Nénuphar brings colour into our wardrobe."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts. This fabric is slightly see-through and might require lining.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Colour: Blues, Oranges, Pinks, White background.
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: 1-7 Lise Tailor, 8-9 A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in White 4800 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in White 2000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.