From Maison Fauve's 'Sew Me Pampa' collection is the iconic piece: a beauty of a pattern, SIERRA will allow you to make many different versions.
2 variations of tops, with its wide belt tied at the back and 2 variations of long dresses, depending on whether you want a closed or very low cut top.
There are also 2 sleeve finishes can either 3/4 or long.
The unique look of the model: a large belt to tie for a feminine look!
Intermediate. The technical aspects is the belt assembly and the tear-proof back slot of the closed back version.
CHOICE OF FABRIC:
Viscose (twill, crepe), not too thick cotton, silk, linen, lace, tencel, cotton voile. If you choose a very light fabric, you'll need iron-on interfacing for the open back of the dress and the top.
Fabric for a width of 140 cm:
- top closed back version 1m60
- top open back version 1m70
- dress closed back version from 34 to 40 2m50
- dress closed back version from 42 to 46 3m30
- open back version dress from 34 to 40 2m40
- open back version dress from 42 to 46 2m90
- 2 buttons open back top version
- 7 buttons dress version with closed back
- 9 buttons open back dress version
- Iron-on interfacing for light fabric options
SEWING MARGINS OF 1CM INCLUDED
Sizes from 34 to 46 for a stature of 1m60.
ENGLISH TRANSLATED BOOKLET INCLUDED.
Only the sewing pattern is supplied - photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.
Photo Credits: Maison Fauve