Merchant & Mills brings you The Winnie sewing pattern.
A traditional pair of pyjamas with either long or short sleeves and long, short or short - short bottoms. The top and short - short bottoms can be piped (optional).
Or if like me, I like to wear the top as a shirt not just as nightwear!
Skill level: Intermediate
There are 2 multi-size options available:
- a multi-size paper pattern including sizes 6-18.
- a multi-size paper pattern including sizes 18-28.
All seam allowances are 1.5cm unless stated otherwise and are included in the pattern.
Suggested fabrics: light to medium weight wovens such as linen, brushed cotton, cotton lawn, cotton poplin, lyocell, Indian handlooms, or cotton double gauze.
When consulting the 'fabric requirements' chart you need to add your top choice and bottom choice together to get the total amount of fabric you need for the set.
You will also need:
- Matching thread.
- Buttons (top) - 4 x 10mm
- Lightweight Interfacing (top) - 0.65m
- Lightweight Interfacing (bottoms) - 0.5m
- Elasic (bottoms) - 30 - 45cm x 2.5cm
- Optional Piping (top) - 3 - 3.5m x 00 size.
- Optional Piping (short shorts) - 1.6 - 2m x 00 size.
Photo Credits: Merchant & Mills
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.