0105 - Fire Engine
SERACYCLE® is a universal sewing thread for all your sewing needs - from sewing, to quilting, embroidery and overlocking. Suitable for all types of fabrics, whether it's natural, synthetic, or blended fabrics, SERACYCLE® can be used on all seams: the sustainable all-rounder!
The thread is made from 100% post-consumer recycled transparent PET bottles with combined ecological requirements associated with the usual Mettler quality to guarantee the highest level of product quality.
The spool is made from 100% recycled polystyrene, so the entire article is based on environmentally friendly materials.
- Optimal abrasion resistance and tear strength
- Supple textile look with excellent elongation
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Care instructions: Machine wash 60°, Tumble Dry Medium Heat, Iron High Temperature, Dry Cleaning Any Solvent except Tetrachlorethylene
- Made in: Czech Republic
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester, core spun thread
- Length: 200m / 220yds
- Strength: 120
- Linear Density: approx. Nm 71/2 (dtex 140*2)
- Needle Size: Nm 70-80
- Tensile Strength: approx. 1300 cN
- Elongation at break: approx. 23%
Spools are sold individually - 1 x 200m spool
Photos are taken in natural light, with effort to ensure they look as close as possible to the real colour. However, due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual item.
As with all threads, we recommend you test the thread tension on your sewing machine before you start sewing.
Photos: A Kind Cloth, all rights reserved.