(£18.00 per metre)
From mind the MAKER, this EcoVero™ Viscose crepe is sumptuous and soft against the skin, perfect for any garment that requires a soft drape and a light crisp hand.
Soft crepe with dots print on a solid dyed base. The 'Leia' crepe fabric from mind the MAKER has a lightly crisp texture with a soft handle and lovely drape.
The Jolly Dots pattern is a classic timeless pattern print that suits all garments, for both vintage and modern styles. Perfect for building a capsule wardrobe!
Also available in different colours:
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose is a sustainably certified viscose fibre by LENZING™ with minimal environmental impact in the production process (compared to production of traditional viscose fibres).
Composition: 100% LENZING™ EcoVero™ Viscose
Certification: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Weight: 170 g/m²
Width: 140 cm
Colour: Cobalt Blue background, black dots.
Washing Instruction: Wash at 40 degrees, 3% Shrinkage, Do Not Bleach, Cool Iron max. 110 degrees. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Tumble Dry.
Designed in Denmark, Manufactured in Turkey
Image Credits: Mind the Maker
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Ocean 4817
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Fire Blue 1078
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.