"My Dress Made" offers you this beautiful creativity in intense colour sketch "Esquisse" design.
Express your imagination, your creativity through the first brushstrokes... sketch a clever mix of intense blue and gold hues to brighten and sparkle your outfits!
A soft, satiny, fluid, non-transparent feel, a pleasant fabric to sew and above all to wear without moderation!
The fabric is so soft and lightweight, it can easily be mistaken for a fine cotton lawn fabric! Ideal for sewing your next dresses, blouses, kimono, summer shorts and trousers and much more...
Concerned about the environment, this fabric comes from wood fibres derived from an ecologically appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable forest management.
French creation in Lyon // Printed in Beaumont Les Valence (Rhône Alpes)
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% Viscose Poplin
Weight: 120 g/m²
Colour: Royal blue, golden hues
Washing / Care: Wash at 30°C. Iron at a moderate temperature (150°C maximum). No dry cleaning or tumble drying.
Photos Credit: My Dress Made
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Ocean 4817 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Fire Blue 1078
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.