Meet Lilja, the little sister of Named Clothing's most-loved pattern Kielo! This versatile pattern comes in three variations: dress, pinafore, and blouse.
Lilja is a charmingly unique wrap garment that comes in three different variations: an ankle-length dress, a pinafore dress and a blouse. You can sew any of the variations either sleeveless or with bohemian, ¾-length puff sleeves. You can also choose either a round or square neckline, or a combination of both. The round neckline can be finished with either a facing or a binding with back vent and ties.
This versatile garment is both simple to sew and easy to wear.
UK 4-28 | EUR 32-56 | US 0-24
For any variation, choose a light or medium weight non-stretch fabric. You can opt for a low drape shirting, such as poplin or light seersucker, or choose a fabric with drape, for example crepe or viscose. If your variation features bindings, you can cut them from your fabric, or use a pre-made binding.
Materials & supplies
- Please see photo for fabric measurements chart
- Dress: Fusible interfacing, 165 cm (1 ¾ yd)
- Pinafore: Fusible interfacing, 200 cm (2 1/8 yd)
- Blouse: Fusible interfacing, 25 cm (1/4 yd)
- Dress: 4 cm (1 5/8”) binding, 145 cm (1 5/8 yd)
- Blouse: 4 cm (1 5/8”) binding, 200 cm (2 1/8 yd)
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.