Scanfil Forest 4822
- Scanfil Organic Cotton sewing threads are certified per GOTS, Global Organic Textile Standards
- Scanfil are also Oeko-Tex certified for their bleach and finish processes, using natural dyes, natural lubrication and a very stringent mercerising process
- Threads are spun using cotton grown without the use of chemicals and pesticides
- Spun from the finest long-staple cotton, the thread is of high quality and the combed cotton processing ensures it is strong yet soft
- Thread weight 30/2
- Suitable for seams, overlock, top stitching, and embroidery
- Wound on traditional style wooden spools, they are plastic free!
- 100m/110yd per spool
100% Organic Cotton
Scanfil care for the health of people and the environment.
Spools are sold individually.
Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual item.
As with all threads, we recommend you test the thread tension on your sewing machine before you start sewing.
Photos: A Kind Cloth