From UK brand Roo-Tid, this Restful design comes from a concept that encourages the art of slowing down, taking pleasure in solitude, daydreaming, contemplation, and learning to restore and repair. Aptly named in the collection of 'Hibernate'.
This simplistic and elegant design features dancing sprigs of lavender against a rich rust backdrop of warm, comforting tones. Known for their healing properties surrounding relaxation and emotions, this design inspires restfulness wonderfully.
"One of the most wonderful things about nature is the lack of judgement. All creatures are free to be present in each moment. Free to grow, thrive, rest and stop. There is a reason why many plants slow down and stop growing during colder times of the year. Rest is essential for their future survival. Buds and shoots do not sprout all year round, so why do we so often expect ourselves to live at full capacity 365 days, on repeat?! We too are a part of nature and deserve to rest!"
A light-weight fabric with a beautifully soft, organic drape. Thanks to eco-responsible production practices, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ has a much lower environmental impact than generic viscose. Constructed from cellulosic materials, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres are biodegradable and naturally return to nature after disposal.
Composition: 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
Certifications: LENZING™ ECOVERO™
Weight: 145 g/m²
Width: 145 cm
Colour: Copper Red
Washing Care: Cool Wash, Cool Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Copper 4828 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Fire Engine 0105
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.