From UK brand Roo-Tid, this Tranquil design comes from a concept that encourages the art of slowing down, taking pleasure in solitude, daydreaming, contemplation, and learning to restore and repair. Aptly named in the collection of 'Hibernate'.
An array of evening sunsets amongst the silhouettes of passing clouds. Sitting against a natural and effortless backdrop, adding a sense of tranquility. Each motif measures approx 2.5cm x 1.5cm.
"We wanted these designs to be a celebration of reserving energy, materials to be worn and looked upon with confirmation that it’s ok to rest. A gentle reminder that we can learn to acknowledge the changes around us and realign our activities to flow with the seasons rather than pushing against them."
A light-weight fabric with a beautifully soft, organic drape. Thanks to eco-responsible production practices, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ has a much lower environmental impact than generic viscose. Constructed from cellulosic materials, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres are biodegradable and naturally return to nature after disposal.
Composition: 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
Certifications: LENZING™ ECOVERO™
Weight: 145 g/m²
Width: 145 cm
Colour: Sandy Beige
Washing Care: Cool Wash, Cool Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Ecru 4825 or
Mettler Recycled Polyester Thread in Oat Flakes 0537
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.