From UK brand Roo-Tid, this busy abstract 'Evolve' design comes from a concept that welcomes the warmth and light of the sun into our lives to energise our mind and bodies. A celebration into letting the light in. To open our mind and heart to new possibilities and to bring energy and movement into our days. Aptly named in the collection of 'Reflection'.
A gorgeous busy abstract design features a scattering of leaves in a fragmented formation, as though looking at the moving pieces inside a rotating kaleidoscope. Each pink leaf evolves into another as they sit together against a pastel blue background.
"Lighter evenings with a sense of warmth in the air can inspire time for self-reflection, acceptance and setting goals. Like lighting a path through the shadows and allowing the sun to energise our auras. We too can change and evolve just like the patterns in a kaleidoscope, with every twist and turn towards the light the patterns build upon one another, getting bolder, stronger and more majestic. We can follow its lead and flow with the sun’s energy, allowing each individual movement to build into beautiful memories."
A light-weight fabric with a beautifully soft, organic drape. Thanks to eco-responsible production practices, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ has a much lower environmental impact than generic viscose. Constructed from cellulosic materials, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres are biodegradable and naturally return to nature after disposal.
Composition: 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
Certifications: LENZING™ ECOVERO™
Weight: 150 g/m²
Width: 145 cm
Colour: Soft pink, Pastel Blue.
Washing Care: Cool Wash, Cool Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry
Image Credits: 1-5 A Kind Cloth, 6 Roo-tid
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Ice 4814 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Winter Frost 0271
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.