(£19.00 per metre)
New for Autumn, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Fairytale is our abstract pattern for the fall season. Its powerful and luminous colors create the link between eras. Our super pink of modern air comes together with a few hints of a retro honey. It makes us travel between the real and the magical: a dreamlike world in which pretty rounded shapes come to reproduce large flower petals to form an entire flower bed. Fairytale makes us fly and vibrate along its curves.
A strong pattern to sew a long dress to assert your style or to add a little touch by version of a skirt or top to match with another plain piece. The vibrancy of the colours can be counterbalanced by notes of chestnuts and honey present on the fabric."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, trousers, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are sourced from sustainably managed forests, printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the OEKO-TEX STeP standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Hot Pink 1423
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.