From Anuprerna, a beautiful handwoven linen in a base colour of white, crafted by hand-weaving the dyed yarns together on the loom to create the characteristic and fashionable black box check design.
Light, gentle and breathable, this cloth is perfect for layering, or for summer wear. Ideal for tops, blouses, shirts, oversized shirts, as well as homeware such as aprons, placements etc.
At Anuprerna, the manufacturing of linen involves the fabric being handwoven which is actually stronger, crisper and slightly heavier initially, than the machine woven ones. Besides this, being handwoven, the linen fabrics are sustainable as well.
Handspun yarns and handwoven cloths are prone to slubs adding to character of the cloth, these are not flaws.
Composition: 100% Linen
Weight: 144 gsm
Colour: White base, Black thin check
Washing Instruction: Wash all-natural fabrics by hand or by machine on a very gentle cold cycle, using ecological laundry products.
Please keep in mind that heat makes natural fabrics shrink a bit and that all fabrics get much softer after washing.
Made In India
Image Credits: 1-3 A Kind Cloth, 4-5 Anuprerna
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread?
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Natural 4801
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.