Designed by Pip & Lo, artist Masha Volnova for Cloud 9 Fabrics, the collection 'Wildscape' is about restoring, protecting and preserving natural environments, rather than trying to control and exploit them. Serving as a gentle reminder to step towards learning to live in harmony with our wondrous ecosytem and allow it to flourish in its simplicity and magnificence.
Modal from Cloud9 Fabrics is a cellulose fibre obtained from sustainably sourced beech wood, and is known for its natural softness and comfort.
Jungle Birds Modal Rayon is a beautiful soft, lightweight fabric with fluid drape; its texture comparable to a fine cotton lawn. The colours in subtle green tones and muted pink and blue flowers makes for an understated pattern of interest.
A lightweight fabric suitable for blouses, gathered skirts, dresses etc.
Beautiful big abstract prints are best for sewing patterns with simple lines and large panels to really show off the print!
Composition: 100% Modal Rayon
Width: 137cm / 54in
Colour: Multi with dark teal background
Washing Care: Cool Machine Wash, Do Not Bleach
Made in: Korea
Image Credits: 1-4 A KIND CLOTH, 5-8 ©2023 Cloud9 Fabrics and Pip & Lo.
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Navy 0825
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.