Madame Iris presents the "Cabinet de Curiosités". The cabinet of curiosities is a place created to exhibit unusual, strange, exotic and rare objects, inspiring the new Madame Iris collection.
Shells and dried flowers are mixed with naturalised butterflies and snake skins to create an unusual and singular collection.
A light/medium-weight soft twill fabric, with a striking print of blooming buds against a bold plain coloured backdrop, the Auguste fabric will look stunning as a blouse, dress or long skirt and more.
The wood used for the fibres is LENZING™ ECOVERO™ certified. This material is a superb alternative to classic viscose. It is ecological as it is biodegradable, and comes from sustainable forests. The transformation process to fabric requires little water and is subject to EU Eco Label standards.
French creation // Made in Portugal
Composition: 100% Viscose Twill, digitally printed
Certifications: LENZING™ ECOVERO™
Colour: Deep Sky Blue, Pink Peach
Washing Care: Wash at 30°C, delicate spin cycle, moderate iron, do not tumble dry
Made in: Portugal
Image Credits: Madame Iris
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Dusk 4816
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.