Immerse yourself in the heart of the savannah with the Assa fabric.
Giraffes, giant and majestic queens mingle with flowers and graphic textures, from the Madame Iris collection which takes you on a trip to the “Kingdom of Flowers”.
Lightweight, and of very good quality in ethical organic cotton and certified GOTS, Madame Iris poplin is also very easy to sew. It is sumptuously soft and fine, it feels like a cotton lawn.
Perfect for beginner sewers and committed and responsible sewers.
French creation // Made in Portugal
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton, digitally printed
Colour: Yellow background, Pink and Blue Giraffes and Flowers
Washing Care: Wash at 30°C, delicate spin cycle, moderate iron, do not tumble dry
Made in: Portugal
Image Credits: Madame Iris
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Straw 4802 or
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Bubblegum 4810 or
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Dusk 4816 or
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Ocean 4817
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.