From the Atelier Brunette fabrics, solids range, is this beautifully rich red coloured fine viscose crepe fabric.
Soft and silky, this high quality viscose crepe is easy to sew and beautiful to wear. Create chic, modern and trendy outfits with these flawless draping fabrics.
The Atelier Brunette Viscose fabrics are made with Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ certified fibres, which are more environmentally friendly than those of traditional viscose.
Designed in France // Made in India
Standard 100 Oeko-Tex certified // Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ viscose fibres
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ Viscose
Weight: 118 g/m²
Colour: "Amarante" Rich Red
Width: 140cm / 55"
Washing / Care: Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
Copyrighted Images: Atelier Brunette
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Wine 4806 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Cranberry 0918
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.