From Atelier Brunette's Cotton Gabardine Fabrics collection is this beautiful deep bright Dahlia pink colour.
Its soft drape and denim look will seduce you at first touch. An undisguised pleasure for sewing jackets, trousers and overalls.
Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) certified.
Designed in France // Made in India
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% BCI Cotton
Weight: 364 g/m²
Colour: "Dahlia"Width: 145 cm / 58 in
Washing / Care: Cold wash , gentle spin, do not tumble dry
Copyrighted Images: Atelier Brunette
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Fuchsia 4811 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Peony 1417
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.