From the Atelier Brunette fabrics, the "Dune" crepe viscose fabric is a soft, high quality fabric with a beautiful drape. It will inspire you to sew your own clothing for casual and chic occasions.
Atelier Brunette has named this fabric "Dune" for its dense, yet delicate print, evoking swirls of grass blades blowing in the dunes along the mediterranean coast beaches. This motif comes to life when creating an elegant and romantic wardrobe. The softness of the Atelier Brunette viscose crepe fabric makes it not only easy to sew, but also extremely comfortable to wear.
The Atelier Brunette Viscose fabrics are made with Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ certified fibres, which are more environmentally friendly than those of traditional viscose.
Designed in France // Made in India
Standard 100 Oeko-Tex certified // Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ viscose fibres
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ Viscose
Weight: 125 g/m²
Width: 140cm / 55"
Washing / Care: Cold wash, delicate cycle, do not tumble dry
Copyrighted Images: Atelier Brunette
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Copper 4828
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.