From the Friday Pattern Co., the Cambria Duster is a versatile and staple fall piece with its dramatic, wide draped shawl-style collar. It is a shin length, unlined duster that is perfect for layering. Tie the ties in back for a clean, shapely look, or wrap them around in front for a little more coverage.
Size: XS - 4X
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Intermediate level sewing
- Designed for woven fabrics but can be made out of a knit as well
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits The Innocence Project.
- matching thread
- safety pin
- Optional: 15 bias tape for seam finishing
This pattern is designed for woven fabrics but can be made out of a knit as well. It would look great out of anything with a bit of drape like a tencel twill, gabardine, viscose challis, etc. It would also look great out of something a little warmer with more body, like a light wool or a boucle!
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.