From the Friday Pattern Co., The Saltwater Slip is a simple slip dress with adjustable straps that can be layered or worn on its own.
The pattern comes with two length options: above the knee, and tea length (with side slits). It also comes with optional side ties to add a bit of waist shaping. Wear this slip over a tee shirt, under a sheer dress, or on its own! It can also be worn dressed up or dressed down!
The pattern comes in sizes XS-7X and includes multiple cup size options (B/C and C/D).
This is a pullover dress with no closures. You'll want to make this easy-to-sew slip again and again!
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes two cup size options (B/C and C/D).
- Pattern includes options for two lengths. Above the knee and tea length with side slits.
- Printed pattern includes: cute envelope, instructions booklet, and pattern in all sizes printed on tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits Give Directly.
- 3/8"[9.5mm] Lingerie strap slides and rings set
- Matching thread
- OPTIONAL: 3/8 [1cm] bias tape maker
The Saltwater Slip Dress is designed for woven fabrics. Use a drapey fabric such as viscose or silk for the loose slip design
Images: Friday Pattern Co.
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.