Kokka Co. Ltd. is a Japanese textile manufacturer known worldwide for its printed fabrics.
A sumptuous fine, cotton lawn from Kokka, adorned with delicate pink florals.
This soft, lightweight organic cotton lawn has a slight sheerness about it, making it perfect for designs that have gathered features.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Colour: Pink flowers on off-white background
Made in: Japan
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Natural 4801 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Eggshell 1000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.