A Lady McElroy digital print of a summer Jasmine flower meadow.
Flowers in tones of blues scattered amongst yellow buttercups, with a bright red colour in-between to help define the different colours, brings out the summer feel!
A lovely soft, fine lightweight cotton with a smooth feel. With drape, this fabric is suitable for blouses, shirts, tops, skirts, dresses etc.
Better Cotton Initiative scheme certified.
Composition: 100% Cotton Marlie-Care Lawn, Digital Print
Colour: Blues, white, yellow flowers on red background
Washing / Care: 30℃, Warm Iron
Photos: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread?
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Wine 4806 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Country Red 0504
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.