New for Winter comes Lise Tailor's exclusive pattern, 'Mandarine' is the perfect motif for this fireside season.
The sweet and tangy scents of clementines take us back to our memories of the long winter evenings waiting for Santa Claus. These bright colours illuminate our days, echoing the illuminations of the streets. We imagine a fluid dress or a blouse to associate with jeans for a trip to the mountains.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Not see-through, this fabric won’t require to be lined.
Lise Tailor Viscose fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the LENZING™ ECOVERO™, FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.
Composition: 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
Certifications: Step by Oeko-Tex certified
Colour: Mandarin, orange, blue, pale peach pink background
Washing Care: 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature. When washed, Viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use fine needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
Made in France
Image Credits: 1-5 Lise Tailor, 6 A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.