(£19.00 per metre)
New for Spring, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"Peony is an opulent and charming flower whose ephemeral flowering marvels our spring. Elegant, graceful and fascinating, it is a real eye-catcher in the garden. On a pale pink background, this large watercolour flower takes up the palette of roses and encloses a black heart. The leaves of a pretty pure green add character to the sweet memories of our past to which this ancient flower sends us back. There is no doubt that its perfume, so present and pleasant, stimulates your imagination to transport you over the water to Giverny. Associated with khaki, Peony will allow you to create a very pretty outfit. It will lend itself perfectly to a shirt or a blouse. Worn as a dress or skirt, it will allow you to create a beautiful look."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Colour: Pink & Oranges, Pale pink background.
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Shell 0082
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.