This Madame Iris collection offers a trip to the “Kingdom of Flowers”.
Immerse yourself in the rainforest with this playful two-tone graphic gorilla pattern. Super stylish look guaranteed ;)
Lightweight, and of very good quality, in ethical certified organic cotton, Madame Iris poplin is also very easy to sew. It is so sumptuously soft and light, it feels like a cotton lawn.
Perfect for beginner sewers and committed and responsible sewers.
French creation // Made in Portugal
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton, digitally printed
Colour: Pink background, Blue Gorillas
Washing Care: Wash at 30°C, delicate spin cycle, moderate iron, do not tumble dry
Made in: Portugal
Image Credits: Madame Iris
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Carnation Pink 4809 or
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Stormy Blue 4819
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.