From mind the MAKER, this EcoVero™ Viscose crepe is sumptuous and soft against the skin, perfect for any garment that requires a smooth drape.
Soft crepe with black 'splash' print on a solid dyed base. The 'Leia' crepe fabric from mind the MAKER has a lightly crisp texture with a soft handle and lovely drape.
This lovely abstract pattern works for both smaller garments to add interest or in large plain garments to show off its full design.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose is a sustainably certified viscose fibre by LENZING™ with minimal environmental impact in the production process (compared to production of traditional viscose fibres).
Composition: 100% LENZING™ EcoVero™ Viscose
Certification: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Weight: 170 g/m²
Width: 140 cm
Colour: White background, black splash.
Washing Instruction: Wash at 40 degrees, 3% Shrinkage, Do Not Bleach, Cool Iron max. 110 degrees. Do Not Tumble Dry.
Designed in Denmark, Manufactured in Turkey
Image Credits: Mind the Maker
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in White 4800
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Black Onyx 4808
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in White 2000
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Black 4000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.