(£17.00 per metre)
Sustainable. Wearable. Loveable. From meetMILK®.
A blend of TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres with Linen, this fabric has the smooth, luxurious drape of lyocell combined with the strong durable properties of breathable linen. As with linen, the fabric has a bit of stiffness but is skin friendly and will soften with each wash.
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres are derived from sustainable wood sources and produced in an environmentally responsible closed-loop system, reusing solvents and dyes, with low ecological impact.
Natural antibacterial properties of both TENCEL™ Lyocell and linen fibres give resistance to dirt compared to other fabrics.
A slub texture weave due to thickness variations of yarns. Medium-weight with a soft drape, this sustainable dressmaking fabric is suitable for shirts, dresses, shorts, skirts and trousers etc
Composition: 82% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 18% Linen
Certifications: TENCEL™, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Weight: 130 g/m²
Width: 160 cm
Colour: "Amber" Yellow
Washing Care: 30° Cool Wash, Do Not Bleach, Medium Low Iron, Normal Tumble
Image Credits: meetMILK® by WE DO FABRIC
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Straw 4802
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Gold 0118
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.