nani IRO by Naomi Ito Textile presents:
"As It Is
I see the same scenery every day
As layers of time and seasons overlap
I saw the many layers of time and seasons
made into one scenery
Then a silent moment arrived
Through the colors
From nature, just as it is."
A premium fine linen cloth from nani IRO: a delicate pink coloured cloth with a beautiful bold floral colour pattern. This nani IRO fabric is just gorgeous!
A sumptuously fine and soft linen, suitable for tops, bottoms, dresses galore.
Please note that linen may shrink in the first wash.
Composition: 100% Linen
Weight: 164 g/m²
Width: 110 cm
Colour: Pale pink, fuchsia pink, orange, yellow
Made in: Japan
Images: 1 - A Kind Cloth, 2-6 Copyright: © · KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.