nani IRO by Naomi Ito Textile presents:
While in the world of a same rhythm
where the second hand keeps ticking
A random encounter sends a signal
It’s a bright, joyful sign."
A premium nani IRO cotton lining sheeting: a delicate blue coloured cloth with darker blue pen strokes across its width, one section highlighted pearlised pen strokes.
The linen portion of the fabric gives it a bit of structure, and makes it suitable for tops and bottoms alike.
Please note that linen may shrink in the first wash.
Composition: 55% Linen 45% Cotton
Weight: 180 g/m²
Width: 110 cm
Colour: Pale blue, tones of blue, silver
Made in: Japan
Images: 1 - A Kind Cloth, 2-7 Copyright: © · KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.