(£24.00 per metre)
A delightful new nani IRO fabric design called Komorebi with beautiful florals and a shot of neon orange.
" KOMOREBI - I painted scenery of an afternoon where sunshine through the leaves is swaying."
A beautiful lightweight fabric, this organic cotton double gauze is two fine pieces of gauze delicately sewn together at regular intervals to hold as one, which cannot be seen at first glance. Thus makes the fabric both soft and warming, yet breathable.
This gorgeous nani IRO print is delicately perfect for stylish mindful dressmaking!
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Weight: 160 g/m²
Width: 110 cm
Colour: Pale Blue, Pale Pink, Neon Orange
Made in: Japan
Photos Copyright: © · ATELIER to nani IRO by KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Thread in Ice 4814 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Winter Frost 0271
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.