(£21.00 per metre)
Lei nani is a long-selling print from nani IRO. A cult classic design, this is a deeper shade of red available in an organic cotton lawn fabric.
"Just like the flowers made into the gift of a crown, or a lei, I named this “Lei nani” after the Hawaiian word for a beautiful flower garland."
A beautiful lightweight fabric, this gorgeous classic of a nani IRO print has a subtle pearlised print and blue dot within its floral pattern. Perfect for stylish mindful dressmaking!
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Weight: 129 g/m²
Width: 110 cm
Made in: Japan
Photos Copyright: © · ATELIER to nani IRO by KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Thread in Wine 4806 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Fire Engine 0105
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.