From UK brand Roo-Tid, this Solitude design comes from a concept that encourages the art of slowing down, taking pleasure in solitude, daydreaming, contemplation, and learning to restore and repair. Aptly named in the collection of 'Hibernate'.
This simplistic and charming design features small golden bears against a deep black backdrop. Known for their ability to rest, recharge and hibernate all while being content with welcoming some solitude.
Each bear measures approx 6.5 cm x 8 cm. The bears are placed at a distance apart, and so this fabric print would suit larger garments such as long skirts and dresses.
"We too are apart of nature and deserve to rest!
Just as the sleepy bear prepares and acknowledges a time to recharge, we too can enjoy golden months of slowing down, nurturing our minds and bodies, embracing the smells, colours, experiences and just be."
A light-weight fabric with a beautifully soft, organic drape. Thanks to eco-responsible production practices, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ has a much lower environmental impact than generic viscose. Constructed from cellulosic materials, LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres are biodegradable and naturally return to nature after disposal.
Composition: 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
Certifications: LENZING™ ECOVERO™
Weight: 145 g/m²
Width: 145 cm
Washing Care: Cool Wash, Cool Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Thread in Black Onyx 4808 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Black 4000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.